Matrix Jewellery Design Course
Why Matrix ?
If you’re a professional and work in the jewelry industry you may know this Matrix software. It is a popular and efficient tool to do 3D printing jewelry design. Matrix is ideal if you want to start a project from the beginning. This CAD program is specifically designed to create jewelry, but you need to be a little experienced to use this one as it is a complex tool.
Course Outline :
Student will learn :
- Computer Basic Knowledge
- Software Operating [ Tools and Hot Keys ]
- Basic Shape of Design
- Different Types of Setting like Prong, Bezal, Wall etc.
- All Types of Jewellery Designs
Ex. Ring, Earring , Tops, Bracelets, Bangles, Nacklace etc..
- Different Types of Metal Knowledge
- Knowledge of Diamond Size
- Prong Sizes as per Designs and Diamond Sizes
- Knowledge of Gold Plate and Plate Thickness as per Designs
- Parting Technique of Design for CAM
- Theme or Concept wise Design Creation
- Jewellery Report [ Gold, Dimonds , Total Jewellery ]
- Get RPT of Your Own Creative Design*
- Get Designs Portfolio [ Soft Copy ]
General Course Objectives :
- To prepare the student to become proficient in every technique involved diamond &Jewellery Designing.
- To teach the student how to make Jewellery as per theme & concept wise.
- To prepare the student how to make jewelery as per customer requirement.
There will be a practical and theorical exam on completion of this course, and the student will receive a certificate stating that they have successfully completed the Jewellery CAD Designing (Matrix-CAD) Course at
Applications form must be filling up before commencement date with registration fees and 2 Photos, Identity proof, Residential proof.
All equipment for use during the course will be provided by Ncit Institute
The course is presented in English or Hindi or Gujarati Students must be able to understand and converse in these languages.